INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR COLON HYDROTHERAPY (I-ACT)
COLON HYDROTHERAPIST CERTIFICATION COURSES
From Scratch Wellness offers certification courses for aspiring colon hydrotherapists and the many worldwide health care practitioners.
We are certified by the International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy (I-ACT) at the instructor level and nationally board certified.
This is the highest level of education possible.
Anatomy & Physiology Course (A&P)
Our online A&P course is approved by I-ACT to fulfill the 3 semester credit A&P requirement necessary to begin the I-ACT Foundational Level 1 certification course. This online course is self-paced and directed so it is most convenient for you to complete prior to beginning your Level 1 certification course.
To register for the course, simply purchase your tuition below. Upon receipt of your tuition, we will contact you within 48 hours via email with login instructions to the course.
100-Hour Foundational I-ACT Level 1 Course:
- How to use, operate and maintain both a pressurized and gravitational closed system device. Training will be done on the FDA certified Aquanet EC 2000 unit.
- Indications/Contraindications / Sanitation Procedures / Disease & Infection
- Business & Ethics/Business & Legal Aspects/ Regulations
- Office Procedures/Advertising/Markets
- Digestive A&P
- Colon hydrotherapy History/Theory/Practice
- Complementary Modalities
- Internship, 25 supervised colonics
- 15 minute A&P presentation
Click below to fill out the online application form.
Submit the registration fee below.
Please send copies of your A&P and CPR certifications along with additional licenses and certifications you have obtained.
Also send a current passport photo.
Make sure all your document and photo files are labeled with your name.
Email the above items (licenses, certifications, and photo) to email@example.com
Please click on the button below to access the Enrollment Agreement.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for start dates for your 100 hour course.
Pre-requisites for 100 hour Foundational Level 1 course:
- Must have a high school diploma/GED, or equivalent.
- Must have postsecondary education level/college level A&P equivalent to 3 semester hours of college. (Online course is available through From Scratch Wellness, contact us for more information.)
- Must have a current CPR card.
- Each new student should have received 1 - 3 colonics prior to entering training
Proctor for Level 2 I-ACT Intermediate Exam Proctor Fee of $75 for Level 2 I-ACT Intermediate Exam.
Schedule your exam by emailing us email@example.com or for more information.